Saturday, January 13, 2018

I will design a creative logo for you in 4hrs

I will design a creative logo for you in 4hrs












About:

Hello, Everyone!

It's me SwordX10 and I'm a Professional logos designer with 5 years of experience in Vector and Modern designs. You can view my profile as I've got 1000+ positive reviews with 100% client satisfaction. I design logos for every type of business, while always keeping in mind the client's needs. I can breathe life into your company which can leave a professional and unforgettable impression. And while my designs are professional I can deliver them just in time!

I design:

  • Minimal
  • Vintage
  • 3D
  • Flat
  • Signature
  • Badge
  • App icons
  • and much more!

Note: I also design business cards and flyers which you can find in the gig extras of this gig.

Hope you've liked my work!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
SwordX10.

Reviews


bodymindtn_1:fantastic to work with !!

mattmartinez405:Ridiculously fast and exactly what I ordered. I'll absolutely book this person again, no hesitation.

donovanmagic:Thanks for your patience!

bodymindtn_1:speedy and delivered fantastic product!

chriscook25:Amazing. This is 2/2 perfect logos now. Can't recommend highly enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment