Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create a stylish hipster logo

I will create a stylish hipster logo












About:

LOOKING FOR A HIPSTER MINIMALIST LOGO?

You're lucky! I'm here to help.

My name is Daniela and I'm a full-time freelance graphic designer working with businesses like you boosting their graphics and visual identities since 2013.

These Retro Badges can be put to many uses including:

  • Vintage Logos
  • Apparel Design
  • Facebook Cover Photos
  • Poster Typography
  • Stickers
  • Patches
  • Web Design Banner Typography

What's included in the $5 gig?

  1. High-Quality JPG and PNG transparent files.
  2. Stylish hipster logo badge.
  3. Distinctive, clean vector based images.
  4. Timely, courteous, and friendly communication.

This trendy style is perfect to display your brand in an old-school, retro vibe!

Why choose me? 

My reviews speak for themselves: just take a look below at my dozens of absolutely delighted customers.
Check out my portfolio and judge for yourself the quality of my previous work.

Please note:

  • I strongly recommend ordering the PRO Package if you are serious about your brand.
  • Check out this short video to understand why buying VECTOR files is important to you: goo.gl/DFU5VI

Have queries? Contact me Today!

Reviews


melaniehawley:All-pro! Excellent, quality work with very good response times. Love the logo, it fits my company perfectly.

daniladypreneur:I'm glad you are happy with my work. Thank you for the positive feedback.\r\nThis logo design is perfect for your brand. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else.

ekaan0208:Diid not use logo.

daniladypreneur:I'm very sorry for your experience! It's important to me that all my customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. However, I don't believe this is a fair review since I did everything on my end and you just disappeared until now. Please message me as I'd love to talk about this with you further

oakstreets:This was a great experience quick delivery and just what I asked for..


No comments:

Post a Comment