Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make a perfect work

I will make a perfect work












About:

ALL THE EXAMPLES ARE HANDWRITTEN, NO FONTS.
100% ORIGINAL

What you will get for $5

  • Handwritten logo or signature
  • Black and white
  • JPEG file with white background
  • 150 DPI
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

*RECOMMENDED 
PREMIUM is a full service package from me

I've personally hand drawn hundreds of lettering, typography tattoos, signatures and typography logos for your brand or logo tattoo studio, barbershop logo, for t shirt design, etc
Each piece is 100% absolute original and you can not find it anywhere else. 

I stick to the styles shown on our portfolio, if you want something different, a different style or additional/specific requests, message us before ordering.

Your request is accepted at anytime.

If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you order.
You can order right now and I will start as fast as I can.

Reviews


drepro03:Very talented, professional and responds quickly. Would definitely use again

muntabart:Outstanding Experience!

queencityhype:gave him an idea and he brought it to life. Thank you

muntabart:Outstanding Experience!

chantaleconfort:Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment