Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will convert your LOGO into VECTOR format.

I will convert your LOGO into VECTOR format.












About:

Hope you had a great day so far!

Thanks for your interest in my services.

Are you looking to use your existing Logo in a Big Banner and don't have your Logo in bigger dimension? Are you looking to use your Logo as a thumbnail icon. In both above cases, you need a Vector .AI format of your Logo. Vector format allows to resize picture without losing Quality. Vector format can be used anytime to export the design image in any desired format and dimensions.

I can redraw your Logo (which can very blurred, broken or needs to be resized) in Vector format. With Vector format you will get a High quality VECTOR file which can be used for any purpose - Printing or Web.

Deliverable files:
1. Vector .AI format
2. JPG format
3. .EPS format (if requested)
4. PNG format (if requested)

I have excellent experience of 5+ years in creating VECTOR format of Old images.

Lets move ahead! :)

Reviews


iwcweb:Very professional and on time! Thanks!

rajvector:Thanks

korganics:Raj does a great job on all my vector jobs

rajvector:thank you

korganics:I have repeatedly used Raj with great results.


No comments:

Post a Comment