Saturday, April 25, 2020

Paint Unique Watercolor Logo











About:

I will make unique watercolor logo you will love!

In every package you will have unlimited revisions and I will make sure you are 100% satisfied before closing the order :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me before ordering, I would like to hear your ideas  :)

Looking forward to work with you!



*************BUSINESS PACKAGE*************

New addition to my gig! :)



Business Package includes:



-Unique Watercolor Handmade Logo Design

-Source file for Logo

-Transparent and White background for Logo

-Matching Business Card Design with source file

-Vector file for website and printing

-Social Media Kit for promoting your business on social medias

-Font Names to match your website with new logo

-Color Sheme to match your website

-Signature Logo for documents

-Envelope and Letterhead 

-Watermark 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Would 100% recommend hiring for any water color logo work. Great communication, very quick response time and gave me exactly what I wanted. Will be back for purchases in the future! Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend. Gave little ideas as I wasn’t sure what I wanted & came up with a cute design I really liked and only made 1 mod which was the text. Great communication as well Thankyou

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙂

Seller's Response:

This is the third time I'm working with Palmadesigns and like always they delivered everything on time, professionally, and perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment