Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Luxury, Elegant, Modern Logo Design











About:

✪ Why choose Me?

I am Logo Designer  with 10+ years' experience as working as a professional creative in the design world. I have Domestic & International Clients Around The World who are satisfied with my work.

My approach to every single project is unique, original, creative and professional.



✪ 100% quality satisfaction in all designs



✪ What will you get in the gig?
1. Professional and Fresh ideas.
2. Unique Designs.
3. Custom Logo Designs
4. 24 hours Delivery (On Demand)
5. Friendly COMMUNICATION
Basic

1 versions + JPG and PNG | High Resolution ( One color only, NO MASCOTS & COMPLEX design)

Standart

3 versions (choose one for the final version) + All in Basic + Vector Files, Print & Web Ready + Editable Files (AI, Eps, Pdf) + Mockup

Premium 

3 versions (choose one for the final version) + All in Basic and standart + Unlimited Revision + Copyright Transfer Agreement + Social Media kit




Contact Us

Feel free to contact me through fiverr conversation area (fiverr direct message) if you have any questions before placing an order :)







Reviews


:

Listened to my revision nod and did so well. The only issue was I loved everything sent to me and I can only choose one. Highly recommend.

:

Artita was so great to work with! Prompt and attentive and very good at understanding my needs. Excellent designs, and very accommodating. Her work is affordable! Give it a try!

:

It looks fantastic thanks so much! This is a repeat order because I was so pleased the first time! Friendly and warm communication, classy professional logos! She’s efficient but doesn’t rush the design. I really like working with this lady :-)

:

I was very happy with the result. She understood very well what we wanted. His answers were quick. Easy to work with and I recommend her without hesitation!!!

:

Really Good samples for designs well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment