Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design an eye catching logo in few hrs

I will design an eye catching logo in few hrs












About:

Hello Guys !!
     I am kale I have a lot of experience in Graphics and designing, now i am available on Fiverr to show how i do designing in more professional way.   

        I am here to help you ! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be worried about your design because you pick the right one :)
  
   I can design all kind of logos ( Versatile, Flat/Minimalist,Vintage/Retro,3D,Signature )

  1. Unique and Eye Catching logo based on your style and requirements with my own creativity.
  2. Satisfaction guarantee.
  3. Always Speed delivery.
  4. Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.
  5. Friendly Services.
  6. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
 
Recommendation: Must purchase vector and source files for your future use.

Also if you have your own idea please must contact me in my inbox before placing the order.

Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed here. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let me know. I’ll do everything to make it right.


                       So, go ahead and order now !!

Reviews


mumali1:I won't use another designer as long as he's available. Efficient, high quality, and great communication!

kale_taddy:Thank you so much....!

wpitdigital:Great service and fast too.

kale_taddy:Thank you so much....!

chrisford:absolutely, great job. and fast.


4 comments:

  1. Kale are still doing graphics design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. hi i'm kale my new fivere id
      https://www.fiverr.com/monni_roy

      Delete
  2. You done some work for me and i cannot find you. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete