Friday, April 24, 2020

Create Handdrawn Or Vintage Outdoor Design Logo Or Tshirt











About:

*Make Sure You Read The Description Before Order, Feel Free to Chit Chat with me :)



Hi, ready for new project now, 
So Let's make something awesome shall we :D



I will design an Original vintage outdoor for your project or business.


All Gigs is same the different only :



Minimal :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background. (no vector file or raw file, dont get commercial use) *you can added extra for Commercial License and source/vector file.


Medium :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background, source/vector file.

*you can added extra for Commercial License


Premium :

You will get design, high resolution, with tranparancy background, source/vector file. Preview, Random Bonus. *you can added extra for Commercial License



If you order i will make 2 or 3 so you can choose which one you like it.




PS: and i only make design with my style so please take a look to portfolio in this gigs.

*due overload order so i'll rise the price $10 and rise the deadline for basic n standard, this just temporary until the order is back to normal. You can chat me for normal price before order :)



Thanks for your understanding :)

Reviews


:

Amazing work! Will definitely work with you again in further for shirt logo designs! Thank you so much, you’re awesome!

:

I've worked a few times with Rizkiivan and the work always blows me away, once again i'm super happy with the outcome as the work has captured my vision perfectly! Thanks so much!

:

They reviewed my reference material and came up with some great designs. I didn't expect to get this level of work for such a reasonable price. Would recommend.

:

He nailed it the at the first try. Great response and fantastic work. Well done and I am very happy with the work and delivery provided.

:

I wish he would not have waited 7 days to deliver the first draft, since obviously there are always changes necessary that take time... So in the end it was 10 days... but oh well, the final draft looks really good!




No comments:

Post a Comment