Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create A Professional Youtube Thumbnail











About:



For just 5$ , I will create proffesional and eye-catching thumbnails for you channel



For $5, you will get

=====================================



  • I've 10 years of experience in working with Photoshop and Illustrator
  • I am extremely quick to respond to any enquiries about my gig.
  • Just 1hr Responsiveness!
  • Money back guarantee if not satisfied!
  • I'm available at almost any time.
  • Friendly Communication :)
  • Bonus Styles!
  • Numbered copies up to 100! ( Ideal for gaming walkthroughs )
  • My thumbnails are 1280x720


======================================



Extras (Optional) 
  • + $15 for the source file (Photoshop CC 2017)
  • + $15 extra fast delivery




======================================

Order your Youtube thumbnail Now!

Need more info? I am availble 24/7,if you have a quesiton

this is the right time to ask. Feel free to contact me.



my youtube channel : /mutsubishiti /exlantech

Reviews


:

He did a great job!

:

Thank you so much! I love it

:

Fast and what I wanted

:

Awesome. Took what I asked him to do and make it awesome Will use again for sure

:

Great delivery, outstanding experience




No comments:

Post a Comment