Friday, April 24, 2020

Create Awesome Design Sticker And Tshirt











About:

Hi fiverr client,



If you're looking for an Awesome Design Sticker, Packaging and T-Shirt that'll look amazing, then you're in the right place. I will Make eye catching sticker, and and also original works



Things you will get

★100% Original Design/No Copy

★2-3 Idea Version of each Design  for your Selection

★Source File : PNG/JPG ( Bronze ) and CDR/PSD/AI/EPS/PNG/JPG ( Gold and Silver )
★High Quality File with 300dpi ( Gold and Silver )
★Free 3D Mockup
★Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication



This offer exclusively on Fiverr 



Thanks for visiting my gig, I am Looking forward to working with you.

Regard



Alfian

Reviews


:

I am more than pleased by the seller and how he did all the work , I am very picky and he always did exactly what I asked, I am honest I have ask people here to do me some sticker, he's half the price of the other and the work is 10 times better, I highly recommend him

:

I am so happy with my sticker design, it's exactly what I envisioned! Purchasing the quick delivery add-on was also so worth it. Thank you for the speedy service! 😊

:

Alfian did a beautiful job on creating the sticker we had in mind! Communication was great and the product we received was great quality and in a timely manner! thank you so much!

:

Amazing work again

:

Came out just how i wanted and had such a great response time. Would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment