Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design A Professional Islamic Or Arabic Logo











About:

Hi, Assalamu Alaikum! Thank you for checking out my gig!



I Will Create a Professional Looking Arabic, Islamic and Non-Islamic Iconic, Brandmark, Lettermark, Kufi or Calligraphy Logo Design.



★ A Designer That Genuinely Cares About Your Design

★ 200% Guaranteed Satisfaction

★ Lifetime Support With Every Purchase

★ Excellent Communication, Dedication and Delivery Time



Packages:



Basic:

  ★ 1x Logo Concept

  ★ High-Quality JPEG

  ★ Transparent PNG

  ★ Editable PSD & Vector Source File

  ★ 3x Revisions



Standard:

  ★ 2x Logo Concepts

  ★ High-Quality JPEG

  ★ Transparent PNG

  ★ Editable Vector Source File

  ★ Editable PSD File

  ★ 5x Revisions



Premium:

  ★ 3x Logo Concepts

  ★ High-Quality JPEG & Transparent PNG

  ★ Editable PSD File

  ★ Editable Vector Source File (AI+EPS)

  ★ Print-Ready Vector Source File

  ★ PDF File

  ★ Unlimited Revisions



Order today! You Won’t be Disappointed and Feel Free to Contact Me for Any Information.



Reviews


:

Initial design was ok probably bcos my instructions wasnt clear. Once I gave what I want, it just need 1 revision to meet my request. Definitely will engage again.

:

I am very satisfied working with Random Shaikh, he is very professional and attentive to my needs, this is the second time I request a design from him, and I am very pleased by the outcome and will not hesitate to turn to him again for future design needs I have.

:

Very enjoyable experience. I would recommend this guy's service to anyone. The best experience I have had on fiver with any seller. Thank you!

:

Despite not giving you any sample, you open up your creativity mind and design a meaningful logo not just for me but for anyone who sees it. Alhamdulilah... Thank you so much for your help...

:

Excellent designer , am happy with his design for a furniture brand in Saudi Arabia. Highly recommended will work with him again thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment