Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Design Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Greetings!! 

I believe in crafting a logo that can communicate who and what you are. I have developed significant expertise in graphic designing for 10 years plus, I can convey your enterprise' presence through a unique logo design within your budget. I priorities on-time delivery, client’s success, and satisfaction.

Reviews


:

I am a repeat customer because Harneetart is very creative, efficient and produces a beautifully designed logo. I highly recommend working with this seller.

:

The logo designs were just amazing! My office had sketched out a basic logo which was not really what I was looking for. I sent that and it was modified to exactly what we were thinking. But another logo concept was offered which is so much better at truly representing what we really want to communicate to the marketplace and our clients that we are going with it instead. I am so excited about this logo! You really do top-notch work, are so creative and we are very very happy!

:

Amazing to work with. She cares about her clients expectations very much. She was able to capture exactly what I asked and in a very fast time frame. I would recommend the seller to anyone. Thanks again!

:

She was very patient and accommodating.

:

thank you, looks awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment