Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Create A Minimal Logo And Professional Brand Identity











About:

Hi, I am Oguzhan. I am a professional Graphic Designer. I've been working with agencies and freelance for 9 years. And now I'm on fiverr as well.

I can deliver you a unique logo and a great brand identity in line with your brand values. I do not copy from other websites or use templates. I've been doing this for 9 years now and have great feedback from my customers ⭐

I am really active and open to giving support before, through and after the process. You can text me with your questions and needs, I will do my best to deliver.

What I can do for you:

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo

If you need anything else not listed here or have questions, don't hesitate to contact. I'll do my best to solve your problems.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Thank you so much! the Logo is creative and what I wanted. I appreciate the quick turnaround time and your talented skills!

:

Thank you for your service, iet was pleasant to work together, I wish you all the best!

:

perfect, a professional!

:

This was a great buying experience!

:

Communication was great, will use him again in a heartbeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment