Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Design Creative Gym Fitness Health Or Sports Logo











About:

Hello,


I love Fitness wear and gym wear clothing, Did a lot of search on these clothing Brands. I prefer to show my customers how design will look when printed Flat on  Shirts, Shorts, Tank tops, Hoodies, CAPS etc....


  I will design ORIGINAL  concept draft for your business! I do work with the standout concept,
nice contrast and color balance. NO amateurish idea with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have an
UNIQUE and original Logo for your website! 
Order Now! :D 




NOTE: I only provide HIGH quality work, no clip art/rehash/chessy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr.



Why This Gig?
Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquires
Clean Vector Based Logo Design


For All Vector file package format, business card design with logo, premium gold package with VIP support kindly check gig extra! :)


Regards
Concept_store



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had very little ideas as to what I wanted, yet the logo created is everything I could have imagined and more! Had a 2 day turnover and I received the logo within 12 hours- amazing service! Highly recommend and will be using again!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to working with you

Seller's Response:

Great service, this is the second logo I have had made through concept_store. Great communication and willingness to make changes once again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great designer. I wasn't sure what I want and he was able to help me every step of the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment