Friday, April 24, 2020

Design 3 Professional Signature Logo In 24 Hours











About:

I will design Highly Professional and Premium Quality Unique Signature Logo that will create Unique Identity & Extra Value for your business.

You will get:

  • High Quality Logo
  • Original work
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Free Future Support if needed
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Timely Delivery, never delay
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

I also design:

  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Banner / Covers for social mediawebsite & printing
  • Flyer / Brochure

Note: "No Mascot or Cartoon" design, because I am expert in Calligraphy/Text/ Signature Logo design.



………. Order Now ...........

Reviews


:

Have used seller several times now. Just incredible. Quick in the design and also quick to make any modifications you may need!! 3 for 3!!

:

Great working with him, his designs are unique and had no problem working through the details of what I was looking for. Will use again!

:

I got my name logo done. James would respond promptly to all my queries and request for changes. Delivery also very prompt. I am impressed by his work. Would highly recommend.

:

This is my second time working for this awesome man and guys trust me when i say i love his work he deserves more than just 5 stars

:

I was satisfied with the job performed.




No comments:

Post a Comment