Thursday, April 23, 2020

Create Premium Game Logo Title











About:

Welcome to my Premium gig.



I'll help you to design a cool & awesome game logo text for your needs.

If you want a logo that is different from the others, you're in the right place.



I can only create logos based on text, I can't make mascot or Illustration characters. Logo based on text is not only plain text but the text is made by various attractive effects & elements so that makes it cool looking. sometimes I put some elements/materials into the logo to match the characteristics of the game.

If you have a mascot or illustration, I can incorporate it into the logo text.




You will get:

  • 100% vector & source file (ai, eps, pdf, psd)
  • High resolution for print out
  • Logo transparency
  • Commercial use




I design manually, not use templates at all. I guarantee you will get 100% original results.



If you have a question, please feel free to contact me via message

Enjoy my design, Enjoy your life :)


Reviews


:

I have now ordered 4 graphics from this seller & they nail it every single time! Their quality & eye pleasing designs have helped my YouTube channel grow to 30,000 subscribers! I'll continue to come back to this seller when I need new graphics! Thank you!

:

Very good result I am very pleased will definitely use again, they went above and beyond what I imagined and made decisions in design which lead to a incredible result. This is definitely a must to any indie / solo developer.

:

PHENOMENAL, WILL DEFINITELY WORK WITH SELLER AGAIN!!

:

Excellent logo design work for our new game! Thanks again!

:

satisfied as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment