Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Make Premium Esport, Gaming, Character, Twitch, Mascot Logo











About:

GET A FREE SKETCH BEFORE BUYING!!!

As our commitment to give unlimited satisfaction to our client, we'll provide a free sketch to make sure that clients will not be disappointed with our quality, so please feel free to contact us if you want to see our sketch if you don't like it you can ignore it without any cost

The reasons why you choose me:

  • start from scratch/sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable, ready to serve you 24 hours

BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 head mascot design with full-color and detailed shading with text
  • Unlimited Revision. (during sketching process)
  • vector file
  • personal use & no copyrights.


PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • 1 full color half body mascot logo with high quality and detailed shading
  • Unlimited Revision (during sketching process)
  • vector file
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


VVIP PACKAGE

  • 1 full-color mascot logo with full-body detailed (complex) & premium quality
  • including cool background and badge
  • Unlimited Revision (during sketching process)
  • vector files
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with the copyright transfer agreement

Reviews


:

Very satisfied with the final results. Definitely will be able to establish a brand around this design. High quality finished product with amazing shading work. The finished product is not exactly as I specified with regards to the colors. However, I have some design background and can easily fix that myself (Not a big deal). Only issue I had is with communication and that the design was a day late. Either way, finished product was worth it. I recommend.

:

Thwipz was amazing, I love his style he did an amazing job designing the logo I have requested, was super responsive and quick.

:

Thwipz has been great. Designed my logo exactly how I wanted it and kept in touch and asked me questions when needed to ensure I was happy with the design. I would recommend to anyone looking for a logo.

:

Thwipz is very talented and did a very good job on my requested logo. They were very easy to work with and made all of the requested revisions I asked for. I will be recommending them to anyone who is looking for this kind of service!

:

I am super satisfied with thwipz! Since I'm a volunteer firefighter and I love to play computer games, I decided for a logo that captures my heart and soul: a firefighter. i think that thwipz did a pretty good job in realizing this! thwipz responded quickly, communication was uncomplicated. all in all i am very satisfied with the quality and would recommend him without reservation




No comments:

Post a Comment