Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design Gig.

As an experienced seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take the pride of making sure to put an extra mile for the client satisfaction.

A simple and Minimalist logo is easy to remember and will clearly represent your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



Why choose Me?

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design | Monogram | Real Estate Logo | Luxury



Order right now or you will regret by not getting your logo designed by the most amazing and professional designer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He paid attention to what I am looking for, provided two options and I was happy with the final job.

Seller's Response:

I am so satisfied! It was a complete pleasure working with Romis! His professionalism and patience is so very worth noting! He was very attentive and ever so skilled at his craft in executing my vision and bringing it to life. I am pleased with the end result and not only would I use him again but would recommend him to others. Thank you Romis!

Seller's Response:

thank you for the amazing comments towards my work and quick and efficient services and glad to make a design which you had in mind...hope to see you in the future as well...thanks again and have a great day

Seller's Response:

I contacted the Seller for a fast delivery and i wrote me fast back and delivered fast, the best logo you can get with the best Support thank you so much for you Work.

:

thank you so much for the awesome and amazing comments...really happy to see that was able to achieve the core of the idea and delivered a creative work that met your needs...would love to serve you again in future..thanks again and have a great day




No comments:

Post a Comment