Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Beautiful Watercolor Hand Drawn Logo











About:

This Gig Offers Beautiful Feminine logo, Watercolor, hand drawn logo Design for your Business or Brand.  



No fluff, No Copy-paste work. You will get custom watercolor logo with editable file (except basic package). 1000+ Happy Clients.



I have expertise in watercolor logo, signature logo, Boho logo, Mandala design, hand drawn and feminine design. 


In this gig you will get :

  • Professional watercolor work
  • Editable Source Files
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Very Fast Response
  • Unique Logo designs
  • High Resolution Images
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Branding, Wedding invitation, cards, packaging, and flyer designs



Gig Extras:

While placing the order, you can also consider  GIG EXTRAS section, which has all the options to get an amazing company branding. 



Note: 

-Hand drawn means that I'll give hand drawn look to design using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. 
- I do not design cartoon or mascot



  •  Exclusive on FIVERR!
  •  Please inbox for consultation!
  •  ORDER NOW with Confidence!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muzamil is very responsive and willing to make changes. The exact logo I had in mind is not exactly being represented but that could be me not giving enough information. One of the design presented was really beautiful but it was not the one I was looking for, so we did not continue with it. While the second design which I chose were satisfactory as I felt that nothing more can be done after many changes. Overall, I would still recommend others to this gig as Muzamil did her best to accommodate my requests.

Seller's Response:

Excellent quality work, really exceeded my expectations. Promptly revised anything I requested. Very easy to communicate with and one of a kind design. Will definitely be using this artist again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

The seller was very patient with my picky design. I knew exactly what I wanted and they worked with me to get it there. Very quick turnaround on all modifications, and consistent communication to make sure that we were on the same page.

:

Wonderful experience! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment