Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Unique Mascot Logo Within 72Hrs











About:

Welcome to sketchzone

I am here to provide you premium quality 

unique sports mascot logo designs for your company.

------------------------------------------------------------- 

What you will get from us

-----------------------------------------------------

 SILVER ZONE USD 15 ( Basic)



  • 1 unique mascot logo  within 3 days
  • Source File
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • Vector File
  • 7 time revisions



-----------------------------------------------------

 GOLD ZONE USD 30 (Standard)

  • 2  unique mascot logo within 3 days 
  • Source File
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • Vector File
  • Unlimited Revisions



-----------------------------------------------------



 P
LATINUM ZONE USD 60 (Premium)



  • 3 HQ unique mascot logo within 4 days (full details) 
  • Source File
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • Vector File
  •  Unlimited Revisions


**** WE NEED 1 DAY FOR EACH 
 REVISION ******

           100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE











Reviews


:

Working with this seller was effortlessly easy. I simply chose the package I wanted, told them what I would like with a rough idea, went to sleep, then woke up to the perfect logo designed for me. No revisions required they absolutely nailed it first go. Highly recommend, quality is A+++

:

They don’t take instructions very well so Even when you’re very clear about what you want and double check everything he sends you might regret it... triple check and stay on top of them other than they’re ok..

:

They Spent time to ensure I got the quality I needed I’m a bit of a perfectionist but they took the time to understand my needs and give me great quality... thank you..

:

Excellent final product. sketchzone has again been very patient in carrying out my various revisions and has communicated promptly and effectively. I'm already planning several more jobs to collaborate with him on. Very pleased.

:

AMAZING WORK! This artist had very fair prices and I wasn’t sure who to go with. He had great reviews and I took a chance. Wow, amazing work. Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment