Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Hand Lettering Logo











About:

Make your brand to stand out, with a hand-drawn logo that captures the essence and uniqueness of your identity.



Hi! I'm Luisina, professional letterer and graphic designer, and I'll love to create your tailor-made lettering logo.



Get from this gig:


  • An original logo specially designed for your brand. 
  • Files ready for print and digital (CMYK & RGB).

  • High resolution files.
  • Unique sketched proposals for your approval (initial concepts).
  • Proposals of color variants and B&W.
  • Vector files (Ai, PDF).
  • Free comercial use.


Let's talk about your project. I will love to make your brand shine.



-----------

Any doubts? Please, check the FAQ below or send me a message.



[Important:

- Please, verify how many words are included in your pack. In case you need more, please, ask for a
custom offer.

- If you choose the Simple Pack, you must pick a style from page 2 of the gallery above in this page. Otherwise, one will be chosen for you.

- For special requirements not included in the packs, message me before ordering.

Thank you!]

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She went above and beyond my expectation. The final product was delivered in half the time. It was a wonderful experience for the most amazing font logo. My husband previously hired local graphic designer to do my logo and I was not pleased with the product. I told Luisina this upfront, she was not dissuaded and the quality of her work blew me away

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your words! I'm really happy that you liked the logo. All the best for you :)

Seller's Response:

She has created logo that I exactly wanted. She was easy to communicate, had good services! I would highly recommend her :)

:

Luisina is an incredible designer that fit my needs perfectly. She listened to my ideas and translated them to art effortlessly! As well as giving me tons of different versions of my logo depending on my specific needs. You will not be disappointed with Luisina's work.

:

Thank you so much for the words! hope you enjoy your logo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment