Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Create Premium Mascot Character Esport Logo











About:

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 
  • TRY BEFORE BUY! GET FREE SKETCH BY SENDING ME INQUIRY!



STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design with black and white color and less detail.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • personal use only & no copyrights.


ADVANCED PACKAGE

  • 1 full color mascot logo with high quality and detail 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


EXPERT PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 1 full color mascot logo with full detailed (compex) & premium quality
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much! I recommend this seller for everyone serching for epic and badass e-sport logo! I will 100% come back.

:

The Order and communication was easy and uncomplicated. The order also appeared at the right time. All my requirements were perfectly done. I would definitely Order again here. 10/10

:

Id like the changes that was made. yet my work as a first as a doctor keep me from communication on time. Thanks you

:

I am exceedingly pleased with the final product that Vigrachandra produced. I highly recommend him if you need an eSport logo.

:

As always i highly recommend him. one of the best designers on fiverr and a really cool and friendly guy




No comments:

Post a Comment