Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Invent Business Name, Brand Name With Logo











About:

We offer QUALITY NAMES with LOGO We carefully research and brainstorm the names and do not use any name generator.  We give you the best!

What you get: .

 

Basic Package: 

5 Perfect business name with domain availability

 Plus 2 logo design

Standard Package:

 

7 perfect business name with domain availability

plus USA TRADEMARK with 3 logo design

 

Diamond Package:

 

10 perfect business name with domain availability

plus USA, EUROPE TRADEMARK with 4 LOGO design

Plus 1 business card

Order now and get best out of our inspiration

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing. No regrets and this is our second order. I can say without doubt, the other cheaper gigs come nowhere near in terms of imagination and quality. Don't waste your money on other gigs when this is what you need. Highly recommend, I will surely come back for another job. I love your design, thanks once again.

Seller's Response:

Wow!!! Great buyer. I really appreciate for your great feedback.

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience working with seller. They did a great job creating some amazing logos. I highly recommend this seller and will use them again in the future. God bless

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great feedback.

Seller's Response:

Brilliant performance i will like to recommend the seller to any buyer that wish to do any project to go to him for me am happy with his work Thanks again!!!!!!! I will surely come back for more work in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment