Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Illustrate A Hand Drawn Logo











About:



Welcome to my gig!

I will make original hand-drawn, black ink, vintage logo for your business or product.





Note that I might be late with delivery due to the number of revisions and number of orders I do. I don't submit the work unless I'm perfectly happy with it. Only order if you are not on a tight schedule and if you are flexible with the deadline! Thank you! 



The basic package includes a VERY SIMPLE black and white logo, no revisions, so be sure you explained the logo well. You can buy additional services in the extras section if needed (additional revision, vector file, color, social media kit, badge).



The standard package includes a fully developed complex logo. You get a colored and black and white version. You can buy additional services in the extras section ( badge, social media kit, 5 icons...)



The premium package includes a Standard package + a version in a custom badge+ 5 icons + social media kit



My style could be described as retro, baroque, art nouveau, decorative and romantic and it's suitable for small business owners: bakeries, restaurants, photography, artisan produce, organic shops, vegan and vegetarian shops 



 

 













Reviews


:

I am vary happy with the finial design. Overall great experience and appreciate the hard work and high level of communication put forth bye Esther. Highly recommended!!! Thank you so much again!

:

I have some constructive criticism that I think the artist will take to heart and improve upon in the future. Overall yes I would recommend this artist and her service. I was very descriptive and laid out every detail in my logo request. Initially the artist changed 3 major details with no communication to me(removed head of woman on logo and arms were specified to be raised above head and they were placed behind back, font request for specific capitalization were not followed). I then paid for an additional revision though my design concept was drastically changed without communication from the artist. Second revision artist honored my specifications. Now I LOVE the logo.

:

Let me tell you something about working with Esther: She is special in all ways. I was struggling to find an Illustrator to finalize my Family's Coat of Arms/Crest. This is not an easy project. It's hard to accomplish. I spend months with research and working with other professionals, but the results I received were far from what I was looking for. One day, browsing here, on Fiverr, I found Esther's portfolio and something on the back of my head said: Try again. and I did. She was very receptive to my project and took my anxiety down approaching with really good suggestions. We started n March 20 and today the project is finalized. I am SUPER happy with the result. She is AMAZING! Thank you!

:

Esther, was very patient and opened minded. I would definitely recommend her to satisfy your desire and visions to set out for success. ;)

:

Wow, Esther is an incredibly talented artist. We are so thankful that we chose her to do our logo. She was professional, patient, and a great collaborator to work with. We most definitely recommend her!




No comments:

Post a Comment