Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Incredible Cartoon Character Logo And Mascot Design











About:

Hi there, you have come to the RIGHT PLACE! 



I sell the best quality.



The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Original drawing only starts from the sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 


BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full-color
  • high-resolution PNG / JPG 


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full color
  • high-resolution PNG / JPG 
  • source vector file


PREMIUM PACKAGE 
(RECOMMENDED)

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full color
  • high-resolution PNG / JPG 
  • source vector file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • commercial use right & own full exclusive copyrights 


What do I need from you
  • Description of the character/mascot logo.
  • Image/Photo as a reference if you have.


TIP: You will always need source files.

Uses: PRINTING, RESIZING, COLOR CHANGE, EMBROIDERY.



Please let me know what you had in mind before you order that we can set the budget and confirm the deadline.

here are my few services

mascot,  cartoon, business, gaming, esports, minimalist logos



Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I definitely would recommend and come to him again! He was patient with us and helped us bring our vision to life! Love love love It!! Thank You

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I’m really glad I could help. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with on getting a new logo created. Listened to my what I wanted, was creative, and made the changes I thought were needed. I would highly recommend this gig.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Quick response time and works with you to get something you’ll love. I’ll be working with Abhimanr again real soon.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment