Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create A Logo For You











About:





Hello, 

Are you looking for a clean, professional, elegant logo? I'm here to help! 

I’m Noam, and I would like to help YOU with your project.

What do I offer for this gig:A complete logoInitial concept deliver in 1-3 days (depends package)Source files

Why me?✓ High-quality, Custom, and Original design✓ Great communication and promptness✓ Passionate, always strive to achieve the best result✓ Friendly customer service, 100% customer satisfaction

NotesAbout Extras:Stationery designs: Will include letterhead + business card designSocial media kit: Templates design for Every social media you will choose. Up to 6 Designs

If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions. 

Ready to start? Order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Designs took longer than expected, but artist was very helpful and got me all the designs I needed for my project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, We actually provided all the designs you asked for after 2 days, you just didn't saw them :( I tried to explain to you, thanks anyway

Seller's Response:

The work is amazing!

:

Thank you very much :)

:

Amazing customer service!




No comments:

Post a Comment