Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Modern Medical Dental Healthcare Fitness Logo For You











About:

Welcome to my Premium Medical brand logo design gig.





If you are Looking Unique & High- Quality Professional logo for your  Medical / Healthcare / Fitness / Pharmacy / Dental / Clinic / Labs / orthopedic / nutrition or any other project . So It's the perfect place for you.


Well, I am a professional and my creating style is very simple and professional. I want to prove myself through work. I always focus on Quality.


View my portfolio at: https://goo.gl/7n1YeC




Why trust me and benefits you get?


  • Expert in medical dental and health.
  • Money Back Guarantee.
  • One day delivery & nice color
  • 100% Copyright ownership.
  • All needed files are High Resolution.
  • Unlimited Revisions.until client fulfill satisfaction
  • 3d Mockup.Presentation
If you have any Question about my Gig Just send me a Message. I will help you to solve it.



Gig includes;-



Medical l Health l Dental l Orthopedic l Clinic l Pharmacy and Fitness logo design

Reviews


:

He was always available to make corrections and was eager to ensure the job was done to my satisfaction. The design was beautiful and we got everything we were promised.

:

Communication too simple . One phrase or monosyllabic scripted mass answers. Design too simple for price he just cut and pasted elements together, no real creative drawing or so... I believe its worth $10 , Only too concepts provided , instead of promised 4.. If paying less I could accept, but $70 for no Premium service at all, is no good. Anyways, it is what it is...

:

Wonderful to work with! Felt terrible asking for revisions but never made me feel guilty and within 24 hours settled on a beautiful logo that the whole office is happy with. Thank you again for your patience!!! Will use again and recommend.

:

It perfect

:

Very fast and responsive. Also, very accommodating




No comments:

Post a Comment