Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design Creative And Unique Logo











About:

You are looking for someone to make your logo for your company, activity, youtube channel, brand, etc...?

I'm here to do everything you need for your logo.



Welcome, I am Ratex passionate in graphic design who does several services on design such as creation of a flyer, brochure, banner, etc...



My service is to create your logo that is unique, creative and professional adapted to your need that says what you really do. You know that a logo is an essential element to make people aware of your business or service so it is important to make a good logo.



BASIC: $5


  • A logo.
  • In PNG format in transparent.
  • A source file in AI and PSD that is editable.
  • Unlimited revisions/modifications.
  • Adapted to your needs whether on paper or screen.
  • In 2d or 3d depending on your needs.



MASCOT: $15



  • Special for streamer.
  • sketch is required.


Don't hesitate to ask me if you have a question about the gig.

If you are ready you can contact me and give me the necessary information to create your logo.



So don't wait any longer to place your order now:

My goal is your succeed.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment