Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Luxury, Elegant, Modern Logo Design











About:

✪ Why choose Me?

I am Logo Designer  with 10+ years' experience as working as a professional creative in the design world. I have Domestic & International Clients Around The World who are satisfied with my work.

My approach to every single project is unique, original, creative and professional.



✪ 100% quality satisfaction in all designs



What will you get in the gig?
1. Professional and Fresh ideas.
2. Unique Designs.
3. Custom Logo Designs
4. 24 hours Delivery (On Demand)
5. Friendly COMMUNICATION
Basic

1 versions + JPG and PNG | High Resolution ( One color only, NO MASCOTS & COMPLEX design)

Standart

3 versions (choose one for the final version) + All in Basic + Vector Files, Print & Web Ready + Editable Files (AI, Eps, Pdf) + Mockup

Premium 

3 versions (choose one for the final version) + All in Basic and standart + Unlimited Revision + Copyright Transfer Agreement + Social Media kit




Contact Us

Feel free to contact me through fiverr conversation area (fiverr direct message) if you have any questions before placing an order :)







Reviews


:

Listened to my revision nod and did so well. The only issue was I loved everything sent to me and I can only choose one. Highly recommend.

:

Artita was so great to work with! Prompt and attentive and very good at understanding my needs. Excellent designs, and very accommodating. Her work is affordable! Give it a try!

:

It looks fantastic thanks so much! This is a repeat order because I was so pleased the first time! Friendly and warm communication, classy professional logos! She’s efficient but doesn’t rush the design. I really like working with this lady :-)

:

I was very happy with the result. She understood very well what we wanted. His answers were quick. Easy to work with and I recommend her without hesitation!!!

:

Really Good samples for designs well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment