Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Awesome Mascot Logo For Your Twitch, Esports, Sports











About:

Hello Brothers and Sisters,



Are you in search for a LOGO for TWITCHAVATAR, TEAM E-SPORT, YOUTUBE? or whatever it for. You are on the right path :) hehe.

BASIC PACKAGE:

  • 1 TEXT logo only (no character or mascot in it).
  • 1 transparent PNG file, 1 JPEG file, 1 PREVIEW


STANDARD PACKAGE:

  • 1 HEADSHOT (NO Body, only HEAD) logo with TEXT in it.

  • 1 transparent PNG file, 1 JPEG file, 1 PREVIEW


PREMIUM PACKAGE:

  • CHARACTER (full body/half body) logo with TEXT in it.
  • FREE BANNER YEAY!!!!! (no revision for the banner)
  • 1 transparent PNG file, 1 JPEG file, 1 PREVIEW
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.


Please message me before order, tell me your concept or character that you want me to design. you can order after we deal :)

THANK YOU.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Short: Guraguradesing is amazing. He is very responsive, open for feedback and friendly. I enjoyed everything about the whole process and he even delivered twice, after I wishes some changes to be made. A very respectful and communicative individual, so it was a pleasure to work with him. Became a fan of his work and will definitely return again. :-)

Seller's Response:

thanks man, fellow one piece fan XD

Seller's Response:

Amazing logo, great to work with and awesome dude! Fixed my two worries about the logo very quickly with no problem at all! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks for trusting me bro :)

Seller's Response:

Took a few random ideas I had in my addled brain, did a few quick sketches, offered up helpful, honest opinions, and then ran with it after booking to produce the purrfect design that I wanted and needed. Talented, friendly, all around lovely. Y'all need to book this guy now.




No comments:

Post a Comment