Saturday, April 25, 2020

Business Logo Design, Redesign Your Existing











About:

5⭐ RATED SELLER



Logo designing without a strategy is like a doctor operating a patient without diagnosing.
If you don't want to be treated by an unprofessional doctor, why would you want to design your business logo without a strategy?



Let's work on the logo closely and communicate throughout the project to create a unique and recognizable design that will increase the value of your business and attract new clients.



Workflow:

After placing your order, we'll create several designs according to your purchased package. Once on is chosen, we mutually develop colors, fonts until getting a PERFECT logo.



Please feel free to ask as many QUESTIONS as needed before ORDERING.



24/7 online (If not, NIGHT time zone)

Suvas!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller communicated with me very well and adjusted too my needs. He helped me figure out a great plan for us to accomplish together, even before I placed the order. I appreciated his help and professionalism. You wont be disappointed the level of care and quality that goes into your next project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Nathan for the TIP & PURCHASING our THE SENIOR package. Thanks again for your word and trust. It was a pleasure working on your SPECIAL project. Our destination is only High-quality work and client satisfaction hence we always provide High-Quality work. Fighter3 wish you all the best.

Seller's Response:

He has done a great job creating my logo around a difficult concept. Well done! I would buy from again.

:

Redesigning your logo was a very challenging task from an existing awkward design. But I always love to take the challenge to make my customers happy. Thank you, Michael, for PURCHASING our PREMIUM package. :)

:

I love design. Number 3, will be sent those 2 color design ? And can I ask also all white color for black background?




No comments:

Post a Comment