Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design Hand Drawn Logo For You











About:

Hello world,



i'm shehan, I am professional hand-drawn logo designer with 7 years of experiences.  I can do a lot of cool things for you,

I'm very friendly and very professional.

see my portfolio and PDFs and, if you are like with my style please choose a package and place the order...



if you have any special request, yes... I'm ready, contact me in message box.

at the end of the work, if you are not happy with the final product, definitely i will refund your money.



you are in right place,

order now....



thank you sir/madam,

Shehan.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shehan was very attentive and creative. He made me a wonderful logo! I would love to work with him again in the future and recommend him to my colleagues. Anat.

Seller's Response:

thank you madam. outstanding experience.....!

Seller's Response:

Definitely would recommend to a friend.

Seller's Response:

thank you sir, outstanding experience....!

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job communicating with me and I would hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment