Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Timeless Logo Design For Your Brand











About:

Hi, I'm Abhi. A Passionate Graphic Designer and Creative Thinker based in India. I and my team have been working with dozens of clients around the world and have completed over 42k projects on Fiverr.



This is a Beyond Godlike and Timeless Gig. You will receive a quality service in return for a quality you pay!



Process:


  1. As per your information submitted, I will start designing unique logo concepts as per the original scope of the order.
  2. After the logo or design is chosen, we can mutually develop it until we get the TIMELESS logo.



Deliverables:



  • High-resolution JPG and PNG Transparent Background files.
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
  • Stationery Designs, Social Media kit, add-ons, etc (If included in the order) 


Our Passion: We love what we do!
I am sure, you will get a timeless logo that can make your brand stand out in the crowd.



Unsure about your needs? I am just a MESSAGE away. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any consultation.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very communicative, from start to finish. Great revision work to get the job correctly. His finishing touches in the areas of my uncertainty went smoothly and better than I could have imagined. Very pleasant first experience on Fiverr with Abhi. :-)

Seller's Response:

Please feel free to contact me back for any kind of help/changes needed in the future.

:

Fast turn around and exactly what I requested :)

:

Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to design your logo. Serving you another time will be an absolute pleasure.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment