Friday, December 6, 2019

Design Pro Trending Minimalist Logo Concepts











About:

I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO !



A good logo is very important to grow your business around the world .I am doing minimal logos (most trending ) exclusively on fiverr.



Get Creative Minimal Logos.



Why Choose me:




  • 2 Professional logo in less then 06 hours (For Premium)
  • Unlimited revisions  
  • Friendly Communication 
  • 100% quality satisfaction 
  • Modern and professional idea
  • Transparent background design (FREE)
  • Source file (Vector file Need Extras)
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Quick response time on revisions and inquires
  • No cheap clip arts used
  • I am friendly Feel free to ask any questions.


I can design:



Professional / Signature / Hand Written / Minimalist / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Real Estate logos.



My Logo Style:



  • Versatile
  • Modern and Distinctive
  • Eye catching and classy 


For Stationary Design, Social media kit, Copyrights and many more...(see EXTRAS)



NOTE:

I do not make any of these:

  • Cartoons
  • Mascot designs 


Regards:



Awaisjarral97



***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***

Reviews


:

The designer was wonderful to work with! Very patient and designed just what I wanted! Definitely recommend!

:

Awaisjarral97 was quick with providing service and communication. However, we paid for 4 designs and only received 3 designs. We were not impressed with the 3 designs that Awaisjarral97 submitted. I did like that her communication and her turn-around time was fast. With more direction, I think that our request could have had a better outcome.

:

super work. fast and exactly work. For more i comme Back to her

:

This designer is very good and very quick to respond. Thank you very much.

:

Second Time ive worked with the Seller. It was an extra Order which was completed by the Seller in a short time and as good as the first Order :)




No comments:

Post a Comment