Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Design The Best Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig!



NOTE: Basic gig is currently listed at %30 Discount.




About me

I'm a highly skilled logo designer and branding expert with over 6 years of experience in the same field and over 2000 successful projects.


Why me?

Simply, I consider choosing me to do your logo design or branding a great appreciation. I don't fail anyone who put his/her trust in me. We will work together until you get the design you love!



Packages:



1- Startup

  • 1 initial concept

  • 3 Revisions
  • High and low Jpeg & Png transparent files



2- Standout
  • 3 initial concepts (1-3) at first submit

  • 5 Revesions
  • 3D Mockup
  • Vector PDF
  • Source Ai Illustrator file
  • High and low Jpeg & Png transparent files



3- Branding

  • 4 initial concepts (1-3) at first submit

  • Unlimited Revesions
  • Favico
  • Brand Colors
  • Fonts in use
  • 3D Mockups
  •  Logo Design Package " All files for final logo"
  •  Stationery Kit " Business card, Letterhead & Envelope "
  •  Social Media Kit  " Covers & Profile images for 4 Platforms"


only @fiverr



Reviews


:

Creative, receptive to changes, great package of graphics for all applications

:

Always as creative and efficient.

:

Great job, we are so pleased! Easy to communicate with, listened to us, and made revisions that were right on point.

:

Is a great designer

:

The best person I've worked with so far on Fiverr! Great communication and he understood exactly what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment