Saturday, December 14, 2019

Create Beautiful Hand Drawn Feminine Logo











About:

HI there...

If you are looking for hand drawn feminine logo then you are at the right place

what you will get from here



Fast delivery

Unlimited revisions

100% money back guarantee

Printable Resolution file

The end result in JPG format

High Resolution 300 DPI

If you are interested and want to cooperate with me, please send your order now.

Regards 

Hiramustafa

THANK YOU!!

Reviews


:

Hira was great! Once we figured out what I needed it was great! I will definitely come back to her for more work that I need done! She did awesome! Thank you!

:

She was extremely responsive and made revisions quickly. We are extremely satisfied with the end result of the logo. I would highly recommend her for future services and will likely leverage her again myself for future requirements.

:

With a few modifications and no extra charge, I got exactly what I wanted. so Thankyou so much Hira .

:

Did a wonderful job!! I absolutely loved the final product. I gave her my requirements and she went beyond my expectations.

:

Hira worked with me until we created the perfect logo for Friendship Day Nails. Thank you for all of your effort. Beautiful logo




No comments:

Post a Comment