Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Design A Fun And Whimsical Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hi, there

Thanks for checking out my gig.



I will design a fun and whimsical logo for you.



My portfolio >> http://flic.kr/s/aHskKhAHeA



My gig(basic package) includes:



Over 6 years' experience

One simple logo concept 

Medium resolution file(.jpg)

Friendly communication

Professional logo

Fast delivery

             ________________________________________________

  • If you want to edit the file, add Vector file so that you can fully edit it in Illustrator.
  • If you add 3D Mockup I will send you an image with the letterpress or emboss effect just like the images in my portfolio.
  • If you want a printing quality file, add Printable Resolution File.
  • If you want a file with transparency background to use on your website, add Logo transparency.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very receptive of what I needed changed, and she understood what I meant even when I was very specific. Very skilled, and I really like her style of drawing/designing!

Seller's Response:

Very professional

Seller's Response:

Keiko studio was very professional and delivered as promised.

:

Thank you so much:)

:

Able to deliver new thought and approach




No comments:

Post a Comment