Thursday, December 12, 2019

Design 3 Different Vintage Retro Logo











About:

what are the benefits you get in here??


1.Customer Friendly Seller.
3.logo design for $5
2.Unlimited Revisions until you satisfy.
3.100% Money Back Guaranteed.
4.Very Unique Design Ideas.
5.Easy to Communicate.
6.On time Delivery.



* i have more than 800+ reviews



Why you need to give job for me ?

  • Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Vintage rustic Logo Expert


This are my service



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern  | Vintage | Badge  | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design|Mascot |Hipster|



If you have any questions about my gig Just send me a MESSAGE before order GiG..


feel free to contact me have and great day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Worked hard even though we had to revise 3 times and it was perfect highly recommend working with him again

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Excellent, fast and adaptive producer. Was able to produce high quality work even with my personal blunders.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment