Saturday, December 14, 2019

Design Professional Clothing Brand Logo











About:

 I am professional 2nd Level Designer offering high-quality business logo design with over 300 happy client.so you can order my gig for make Unique Quality logo to your company, Web, Brand or Business .



Check out my work:http://amreen.ml/


This gig will get you a awesome logo with:


Eye Catching and Clean design
Fresh ideas for your concept
High quality for great price


What makes you choose me?


Express delivery
Friendly communication
24-7 available
High quality files in PNG transparent and JPG

Source Files (Ai, psd, pdf)(standard/premium package)

Great communication and satisfaction

Multiple revisions
Priority support


THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING: 


  • If you going with BASIC package, I am expecting from you to send me some idea/concept how logo should look. My job is to bring your idea to life.
  • I do not design 3D,Mascot , Adult ,Watermark and Detailed logos .I don't refund those orders and mistake orders.
  • Revision refers to modification to designs I already did. The revision doesn't mean a completely brand new concept/look of logo.'
  • you have to select any 1logo for final 

  • I am NOT offering refund but I do RESPECT your money.
WHY WAIT! ORDER NOW .
if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient, accommodating, and understanding. A pleasure to work with this seller who puts extreme detail in their work to produce quality results. Highly recommend for logo designs!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again! I'll be back! ;-)

:

Nice work amreenirsa after the holidays I need another design. Buster

:

The Best Period!

:

Thank you! Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment