Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Design Real Estate Logo Realtor Flyer











About:

-----------------------OUR  FIRST POLICY----------------------

                  100 % Satisfaction  OR  100% Refund 

Do you need a Real Estate logo that will give unique & powerful brand identity to your business?

Then you are at right place.

I will provide you a Professional, Original  Vector logo for your Real Estate business or property in minimum budget.

You can compare my gig's prices & quality of my work with others.
You can view my customer's Reviews also.



What you get from this Gig?




  • - 300 DPI High Resolution JPEG File,PNG files 
  • FULL EDITABLE VECTOR / SOURCE FILES
  • -UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • - PDF for printing resolution
  • - Business card 
  • - Letterhead + Envelope 
  • - Social Media Kit for Facebook,Twitter,YouTube,
  • - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • - 3D  Mock Ups
  • - 24 hours Fast delivery
  • -Refund Policy if not satisfied.


I provide modifications till 100% satisfaction of customer.If customer is not happy with provided designs then i will provide new concepts.



ORDER NOW...!!!!!



You can send me a message for any more question.I will be available for you 24/7.

You will get response in few minutes.

I guaranteed that we  will work in friendly environment.

You can also consult me just for guideline,   

Thanks.




Reviews


:

Great service, very professional, I got a high level logo, everyone compliments me. 24/7 service is available all the time. I am super satisfied

:

Great job, good communication. Thanks a lot

:

did a great job

:

my favorite designer

:

amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment