Monday, December 23, 2019

A Graceful Watercolor Signature Logo With Branding Set











About:

Hi Awesome Buyer,



If you are Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Minimal Logo Design that you are on a right gig.



I work with standout concepts with superb watercolor. I am passionate about my work with work.



Each work will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output. If you have any issues I will try to sort it out.



What you will get :



  • Modern Minimal Logo
  • High Resolution (300 DPI)
  • Transparency File (PNG)
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Quick Response Time
  • Designs from scratch
  • No clipart
  • Source File with High Resolution
  • Vector File 300dpi


100% Lifetime support and refund policy available if not satisfied.



NOTE: " I Retain Complete Ownership & Copyrights of the designs until they are purchased! "



Inbox us if you have any questions :)



Regards

Gfx_Core9

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love this beautiful job

Seller's Response:

Oh thank you so much, I have much enjoyed helping with the project! Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Beautiful

Seller's Response:

I do really appreciate every single gig comment. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Not quite what I was looking for. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment