Sunday, December 1, 2019

Design Esports Gaming Mascot











About:

Why us?
  • Originality Guaranteed
  • FREE vector file
  • Quick turn around time


[ Bronze Package ]

  • 1 Variation Mascot with basic quality and detail ( complex )
  • 1 Standard Preview Logo 
  • 1 Revision ( so please choose wisely )
  • 1000x1000 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)


[ Silver Package ]

  • 1 Variation Mascot logo with standard quality and detail ( very complex )
  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • 2 Revision
  • 1500x1500 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)


[ Gold Package ] Recommended

  • 1 Variation Mascot logo with high quality and detail ( best result for your logo )
  • 1 Spectacular preview logo ( png )
  • 5 Revision
  • 2000x2000 pixels for resolution of preview (png),transparent (png),vector(ai)


[ Click order on my gig! ]
And thanks for viewing my gig

Reviews


:

Good result

:

Great experience with this seller.

:

2nd order and I'm very pleased. I highly recommend this service for logos and graphic design! I'll be back again and will tell my friends. Thank you!

:

zettif was a pleasure to work with again - very happy with his work. Will definitely use again and highly recommend!!

:

Zattif is my go to guy... Highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment