Thursday, November 21, 2019

Make Brilliant Designs To Suit Your Need











About:

Hello and welcome to my page



Let me introduce myself, I am Prachi, i am working as a professional designer for more than 10 years and have been proving myself since then, as Fiverr had given an opportunity to work here I will be glad to use my skills for my clients.



Below is how i am going to work for you



  • Customized designs
  • Hassel free revisions
  • Fast and promising work
  • All designs from scratch
  • Client support is always in priority
  • Reasonable price


I do all types of designs except highly illustrative and critical mascot ones, and i don't provide copyright or trademark logo and don't take responsibility of related issues.



MINI PACKAGE

Here i will provide 2 basic logo designs with 3 minor revisions, jpeg & png of the chosen logo.

ADVANCE PACKAGE

Here i will provide 3 basic logos with 7 revisions and vector & source files of the finalized logo.

PRIME PACKAGE

The package for my SUPER BOWL clients, it includes 3 logos with vector & source files of the final logo and added are the stationery(1 bcard+1 letterhead) and 2 social media banner + 9 revisions.



Please contact me if you have any questions, i will be ready to help.



Feel free to ORDER NOW.

 

Thanks again.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not only did she create an absolutely beautiful and creative design but she was extremely helpful and timely in corresponding as well. I couldn't be happier and am looking forward to working with her again in the future! Thank You!!! 😁👍

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, an awesome person to work with :)

Seller's Response:

it was very; you buy it, you get it. their wasn't any communication apart from the parameters as you buy the gig but you get a logo and as long as you describe exactly what you want it's a very good logo service and I would recommend, great logos

:

Attention to requirements which correlated to amazing design that required minimal rework coupled with amazing communication has led me to the only designer I will use on Fiverr.

:

very happy to work with you, a wonderful person :)




No comments:

Post a Comment