Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Design A Chinese Style Seal Logo











About:

Hi there,

I am Chinese designer in US. and I am pleasure to design the beautiful Chinese style seal Logo for you.



I can create the Chinese character, seal, or seal/character logo from your name and words. And you can use them as  your signature on the business card, website, flyer, or other material.


Send me your name or other information you are willing to add into the design, and I will help you to bring them into live:)



For personal and commercial design are in different package, please feel free to contact me before you order, we can discuss the details, also including the price:)



Thanks.

Reviews


:

The best job

:

Good job. Thank you.

:

This is the second time we have used this seller....amazing job!!!

:

Was a pleasure working with Liming. Very professional!!

:

Great design, nice person to deal with , will come back again next time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment