Friday, November 29, 2019

Create An Elegant Website Logo











About:

I WILL CREATE AN ELEGANT WEBSITE LOGO



Your website logo is the icon that symbolically represents your business. A website is very important because it helps to establish the credibility of your business. So I am available here to create a website logo for your website that will make you a reputable brand.



Why order my gig?



  • Stylish Logo Design
  • Unique and Luxury Logo branding
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Express delivery


This Gig Includes:



  • High Resolution JPEG
  • PNG and PDF files & also other files as per your demand
  • 3D Mockup presentation
  • Source editable file of your brand Logo


For print ready Business Card, Letterhead, Invoice and Social Media Kit, please checkout gig extras!   



Have you any question? Please contact me OR proceed to Order Now!



Kind Regards,



https://www.fiverr.com/mughal_graphix

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I recommend!

:

Third project and still impressed with the work, thanks!

:

Working with this seller was a great experience. They responded quickly every time, made the requested changes, and I ended up with a great final logo. Great job, very happy

:

Thank you so much :)

:

He works hard to produce what I want. Thank you !!




No comments:

Post a Comment