Thursday, November 21, 2019

Design Professional Church,Ministry Logo











About:

Hello:



Welcome to my Gig. Here you will get the 100% professional design in your preferred software version (Photoshop, Editable Pdf or Illustrator)



WHAT YOU WILL GET:



★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★ AFFORDABLE

★ CUSTOM AND UNIQUE ARTWORK

★ NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



PACKAGE 03:



-5 logo Design With High Quality No Clip Art From Google

-High Resolution Files { AI,PSD,PNG,PDF,SVG}

-3D Mock-up

-Social Media Kit { 1 Facebook Cover + 4 Dp Cover }

-Complete Stationary

   
Business Cards Double Sided

    Letterhead (JPG and DOCX -PDF),

    Envelopes (With Flap)

    Invoice Design (DOCX Format)

    print ready, AI (Adobe illustrator) or EPS original source files,

    File formats will:EPS.PNG.JPEG.PDF,

    Unlimited Revisions,

    100% money back guarantee-




Why purchase the Source File:



The source file is an asset. It is needed to make last minute or future changes to your brochure even when the original designer is no where to be found.

Let's get this started!



Reviews


:

Perfect and fast!

:

It was Amazing on time and great listener

:

Love it!!! Received my work in one hour!

:

I was very pleased with the total experience. The designer was very good in working with my request. I was very impressed with the quality of his work!

:

Purchased diamond package, expecting a 3d mock up as per the description for the package, and unlimited revisions. Contacted seller asking why the 3d mock up was not included, after 24 hours of no response, I accepted the 4 versions, only 1 of which, is usable. I still feel the seller maybe misunderstood the request and could have done better if they communicated a bit more. But they took my sample I provided that I did myself, and pretty much just duplicated it in different fonts.. Was looking for the artist creativity, maybe it was my fault..




No comments:

Post a Comment