Thursday, November 14, 2019

Design Your Twitch,Gaming,Esports, Sports Mascot Logo











About:

***TOP RATED SELLER!***
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please Read and Send me a message before ordering. Services are On sale! Before : Premium Package :$200 Discounted Price : $100 for a limited time offer.

SERVICES :


[ Basic Package ] : 2 Revisions

  • 1 Design, *see 3rd page for sample. Labeled Basic Package
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File
  • 2 Revisions
  • Additional Revisions cost $10


[ Improved Design / Standard Package ] 

  • 1 Design, *see 2nd page for sample. Labeled Improved Package
  • Logo Details Upgraded
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res
  • Unlimited Revisions


[ Killer Design / Premium Package ] *MOST ORDERED * BEST SELLING  * SALE!

  • 1 Design, *see 1st page for sample.
  • Logo is created with great effort and time allocation
  • Logo Details is of professional level
  • Shading from simple to complex versions
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res

All artwork are created from scratch.
*please note that i sometimes use paid fonts which are commercially i bought. You need to purchase for your own commercial use. If you want me to  use a 100% free font just please let me know
  

Reviews


:

Amazing work, completely captured what we had envisioned and did so in a timely manner. Very responsive and will definitely use jeromae again for future work!

:

Dude. I may be bias, but this is the best logo of all time, no questions. First time was a hit.

:

I love my logo. I gave a quick idea and he managed to incorporate the things I was hoping to see! Awesome artist!

:

Extremely talented artist. Very diligent with attention to detail. Very good at listening and picking up additional ideas. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks!

:

Excellent communication with Jeromae and understood my request and requirements. I'm really pleased with the outcome and for a first experience of using Fiverr I'm really impressed. I would recommend Jeromae for future work. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment