Thursday, November 14, 2019

Make Professional Logo Creation











About:

Welcome to My Gigs!!!

I am a Level 2 Seller. 

If you seeking the Professional and creative logo design for your business Must tell you that are the right Place for you and happy to serve our services. I will provide you a professional, creative, unique, clean, custom logo design at an affordable price.

I can design:
Professional / Signature / Hand Written / Minimalist / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Real Estate logos and mascot/cartoon mascot.

  • Clean vector based logo design
  • 100% original and unique concepts
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Professional print file formats: .AI / .EPS ( Vector File ) / .PNG / .JPEG / .PDF
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Fast response time on revisions and inquiries
  • Full Legal Ownership
  • Outstanding customer support
  • Friendly service
 
Please review my recent logo's design portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/usa_upadhyay-logo/

Please send me a message if you have any questions or need a custom offer.

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

I really like the design though. After the first delivery, I had a question for the designer. But I am not sure if I left it the message in the wrong place or the designer didn't see it or Fivver didn't manage to get it across. I didn't get any reply. Maybe Fiverr could come up with something to improve the communication between clients and designers.

:

She was very patient, even when I requested tiny changes which probably would've annoyed everyone else by now. Reviews were done quickly and professional. The logo designs were exactly to my liking and made it difficult to chose only one. What I think is really amazing about her work is that: The way she views your business at and the effort she put into each design put me in a high spirit as well. If what I said made any sense to you at all just now, I hope everybody will feel the same way :)

:

Seller did such a good job! She was very fast and really followed the ideas I had in mind. Thanks so much!

:

It was great work and I would recommend to anyone! 3 different logos to pick from and it came with the editable version file.

:

Usashi was extremely quick and communicative. After giving some feedback on the first design she delivered an amazing final product that I couldnt be happier with. I would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment