Thursday, November 14, 2019

Professional Logo Design For You











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig.

I will do logo design according to your choice for your Business. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product

The Buyer Satisfaction is more important than money


Why you should work with me

  • High quality and creative work based on a lot experience and my full dedication.
  • Easy to work and communicate with you 
  • Ultra Fast Delivery within 12 hours
  • Designing in the latest version of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • I value honesty, creativity and quality over quantity
  • Unlimited Revisions

I am specialized in designing

  • Minimalist
  • Versatile
  • Signature
  • 3D logo
  • Vintage
  • Custom Logo Designs


I work on logos related to:


E-commerce, Cannabis, Marijuana, Weeds, Digital Marketing, Insurance, Health, Law firm, Education, Real Estate, Cleaning, Finance, Consulting, Construction, Fitness, Photography, Drones, Technology, Traveling, Rentals, Yoga, Therapy etc


In Case of dissatisfaction 100% MONEY BACK Guarantee


NOTE:

  • if the order will be completed automatically due to late response of buyer, the Buyer can ask for the modification in our inbox

Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure


Go ahead and ORDER NOW


engrdesignz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I requested a few revisions and he delivered a good product without any questions. I would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience would like work again with you

:

Great work

:

Outstanding Experience

:

The seller is responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment