Sunday, November 17, 2019

Design Unique Logo For Your Website,Company,Brand Business











About:

I have outstanding experience to create  unique logo for your website,company,brand business..

As a full-time graphic designer, I'm offering my Professional Business logo design services on Fiverr. With over 3+ years experience I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.

Our gig includes: 

  • Unlimited Unique concepts 
  • Fast answer for any required changes 
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • 100% original vector which is scale able to any size without any quality loss.
  • Final logo files for web display, printing 
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • 100% Money Return Policy 
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money 
  • Visual mock-ups will be supplied so you can view the designs in context

Our Services:

  • logo design services
  • 3D logo 
  • banner ad
  • web banner
  • brochure 
  • business card
  • letterhead
  • brand identity
  • corporate identity

Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other detail and I would be happy to help.
Thank you 
Logo Professor .

Reviews


:

Excellent and fast turn around every time good quality and great service

:

3rd order from seller.

:

Tremendous work as always. I am extremely delighted.

:

Very constructive, high level of flexibility. Pays attention.

:

Love this Seller. I received what I asked for and more. Will definitely use again. Already referred others to use this creative service.




No comments:

Post a Comment